Americorp Diesel Repair is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Houston area since 2000. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because Americorp Diesel Repair is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Call 24/7 For Emergency or Shop Repair–75 Mile Radius of Houston–Truck and Trailer Repair
Our Technicians have the latest computer diagnostic software for fast, accurate diagnosis.
Our expert Technicians are available 24/7/365 to get you back on the road with limited down time
Proudly serving Houston and surrounding counties since 2000
At Americorp Diesel Repair our expert Technicians are radio dispatched throughout Houston and surrounding counties in minutes to get you repaired and back on the road with limited downtime. Should you require major repair, we have a full service 20-bay facility. Whether you have one truck or a fleet, our services are fast, accurate and comprehensive.
Our group of expert technicians have many commonly used parts on their service trucks. Americorp Diesel Repair also has both used and reman parts for sale. Call us at (281) 448-9100 to see if what you need is in stock.
Americorp Diesel Repair is Houston‘s leading 24/7 semi truck and semi trailer breakdown and emergency or full service repair facility. From towing to transmissions–from Freightliner to Great Dane to Peterbilt–our knowledgeable mechanics repair and get you back on the road.
We love our veterans.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.